On 10/12/2011 03:32 AM, Nehmer Torben wrote:
Hello together,

I too just ran into the problem described in this thread. Complex layouts tend
to lock up Internet Explorer for quite some time, however, I have not tried to
trace it down to a specific UI element.

As with Christopher, disabling the behavoir line in msie-pie.css hides the
problem without affecting functionality so far as I can see it. It does look
blockier, as some effects are not applied.

Have you any plan how to handle this problem? Of course, I can keep the line in
question commented out, but this makes upgrading a pain.
We solved this by installing ie9. I think this is an ie8 issue microsoft is not going to fix.

Best regards,
Torben Nehmer
-------
Torben Nehmer
Diplom Informatiker (FH)
Business System Developer
CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Messerschmittstr. 20
89343 Scheppach
Germany
Tel.: +49 8225 - 996-1118
Fax: +49 8225 - 996-41118
torben.neh...@cancom.de
www.cancom.de
CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jettingen-Scheppach
HRB 10653 Memmingen
Geschäftsführer: Martin Mayr, Tobias Hörmann
Diese E-Mail und alle mitgesendeten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschließlich
für den Gebrauch durch den Empfänger bestimmt!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential intended solely
for the use of the addressee!