I am using the following entry in the initial data file to create a custom
field:

@CustomFields = (
    {
        Name        => 'Search_Criteria',
        Type        => 'FreeformSingle',
        Disabled    => 0,
        Description => 'Search Criteria',
    }
)

* When looking at this custom field in the RT UI in the advance tab I get the
message "Something wrong. Contact system administrator".  What I am I doing
wrong here?
* Also, what option do I specify to make this a global one which is applicable
to all the tickets?

Thanks
Srikumar

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011