On 11/02/2011 7:54 AM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 08:44:23AM +0100, Nehmer Torben wrote:
Good morning,

we had the same problem here, disabling the GPG Stuff made the segfaults go
away.
Were you actually using gpg, or did you just have the perl modules
installed and that was enough to cause segfaults?

-kevin

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Barcelona, Spain --- November 28&  29, 2011
We currently have the the pgp modules installed (tho we're not using them yet) and have no problems. We're also running:
ubuntu system 11.10
apache 2.2.20
gnupg 1.4.11
perl/perl-mods 5.12.4

We've been running 4.0.2 for some time, however we had a noticeable performance increase when we upgraded from 10.10 server. I dont remember what versions of the mentioned software was when we upgraded.

Hope my two cents help,
Matt

--------