So I flipped over the database from RT3.8 to RT4.0.2 today, and RT is not
attempting to send out emails on our system.  Fetchmail is working, pulling in
emails, and Sendmail has been checked from the command line to work fine.  Now,
I mind you this is a database transferred from another server and upgraded.  We
see the following issue when going to Queues -> General -> Scrips and click on
any scrip:
'Queue X not found' where X is the id number in:
[weburl]/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=X&Queue=0

Now, no matter which queue we go to, it puts the queue number as 0, and the id
number as the scrip number, yet it is failing, telling us the id number Queue
is not found.  I wish I could give a printscreen to explain this better, but
basically I am sure something has gone awry with the scrips.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Izz
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011