<<snip>>

This is going to shred about 30,000 tickets, and a huge number of Users. Does
the shredding have to be done on a quiet system? I've shred a few tickets while
we were live without issue... I'm just worried that I kick off a process to
shred a large volume and it chokes my server out.

Any experience/input is appreciated.

You can limit the number of tickets it shreds with the "; limit, <<x>>" in the
plugins line. Ie:
--plugin "Tickets=query,Status='deleted';limit,0"

Limit of 0 means everything. But you could set that to 100 or 1000 and see how
it affects your system and then make the call on how many to shred at a time.

Brent

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Boston — March 5 & 6, 2012