On 03/06/2012 1:33 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:
I have rt4 running quite well on an apache server.  However, I think I got
a little carried away when I set it up.  here's my perl handler line from
apache.conf:

     <Location />
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all

         AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
         PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
     </Location>

As it turns out, that redirects everything coming in to rt; even a request
like http://my.server/not_an_RT/page still redirects to the rt login.

What have I done, and how can I fix it?

Would be my guess:

Alias /rt "/opt/rt4/share/html"
<Location /rt>

instead of <Location />

Your config looks to me that rt is the root of your entire webserver, Tho I had some headaches getting the internal webpage to play nice with nagios and rt.

-Mat
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Boston  March 5 & 6, 2012