On 20 Mar 2012, at 08:26, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

> Have you tried to delete them in ui?

Is that possible?  These don't show up in the query builder is loadable saved
searches - they're the RT::System standard ones, not user or group saved
searches.

> Use rt-attributes viewer that is shipped with rt and installed into sbin
> directory.

I've been using that to investigate them, yes.

> Decide which one you need and just delete an attribute.

From what I can see, both are in use by the various dashboards and things that
users have set.  I think I may have to write a script to go through all the
Attributes blob, and for these duplicated things set them to one particular
one, and only once I've done that can I safely delete the redundant saved
search.

> As far as I recall dashboards handle this properly.

If they referred to their saved searches by name, they probably would, but
judging by the output of rt-attributes-viewer, they're referring to them by id.

This could be a fun script to write... :-)

Tim