This is not available in the query builder. I asked the same question a while
back and basically the query builder works on the tickets taw only and cannot
do cross queries. I ended up writing a shell script for my needs which
basically was "any update performed by any member of a particular group
yesterday". The next morning it is sent to the manager (or the group) depending
on the system and manager. I can share if you're interested. I "may" have
already shared an example on the list here if you search back a month or two.

Sent from my mobile device.