Hi All,

I installed RT 4.05 along with the CommandByMail extension and all seems to be working fine so far. Now I would like to remove the commands used by this extension (like "status: open") from the body of the e-mail that is actually sent by RT after parsing and handling them.

As I am no Perl guru, would someone have or be able to devise the magical lines that will allow me to modify the message before sending? I guess this must take place into TakeAction.pm but I am not sure how to modify the Entity object in a persistent way.

Thanks a lot,
vlio