All,

I have been scouring this list and Google for the answer to this issue and have
been unable to find an answer. It seems like it would be common, so I am sorry
if this has been asked before.

When we click on the "Download (untitled) / with headers" link we get some of
the headers, but the FROM TO and SUBJECT are missing. Is there a way to change
RT so that it does display those headers when we click that link?

Brian Schrock
Linux Administrator
Network Operations
The Garden City Group, Inc.
5151 Blazer Parkway Suite A
Dublin, ohio 43017
Telephone: 614-289-5457
Mobile: 614-745-5491
Email: brian.schr...@gardencitygroup.com

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.