On 09/19/2012 02:48 PM, Frankie Gibbs wrote:
> I currently use the RT 3.8.7 and I need to automatically calculate the
> time worked on each ticket, is this possible?. how I can do to get that
> report?

Construct the search for the tickets you want using the Query Builder
and then add the TimeWorked column to the format at the bottom of the
builder.  Then run the search to see your results.  You can download the
results as a spreadsheet (TSV) using Feeds → Spreadsheet.

--------
Final RT training for 2012 in Atlanta, GA - October 23 & 24
  http://bestpractical.com/training

We're hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs