On 10/01/2012 06:13 PM, Sandra Wittenbrock wrote:
Hello,

I want to delete a particular user from RT.  When I go to shredder, no
matter what I search for, only one user will show up as a candidate for
removal.

The RT install has hundreds of users imported from LDAP.  I didn't see
any hints in the logs.

The message when I search for "name: m*" is "Objects list is empty".

There are at least 10 users whose name begin with "m", and they show up
when I look at the "Users" under the Configuration menu.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers,

Sandra

Make sure that "status" says enabled in it.

--G.

--
Glenn E. Sieb
System Administrator

eFashionSolutions
80 Enterprise Avenue South
Secaucus, NJ 07094

--------
Final RT training for 2012 in Atlanta, GA - October 23 & 24
 http://bestpractical.com/training

We're hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs