On 12/13/2012 08:27 AM, Darin Perusich wrote:
> I've used this tool with success, I also package it with request-tracker
> in the OpenSuSE devel:languages:perl repo. There are also a number of
> "generic" mysql to postgres tools available which I've used with success
> as well, google will be your friend to find them.
>
> http://wiki-archive.bestpractical.com/view/rt-mysql2pg

Thanks for maintaining distribution packages of RT!  If you ever run
into issues or have questions about releases, find us in #rt on
irc.perl.org.

It'd be great if you could clearly mark rt-mysql2pg as community
contributed, since it's not an officially supported migration tool.  It
may appear as such since it's packaged with the rest of RT.

Thomas
--------
We're hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs