This issue now seems to be with only 'updated' and 'newly' tickets. The custom
string which I create by replying to tickets are not being returned via RT's
web search. But are being returned when searched from command line using
sphinx's 'search' binary.

Thanks,
After successfully setting up RT with sphinx I'm trying to search for a string in a ticket's 'content'. When I enter the string into 'Search' box of RT it returns no result even when I'm using fulltext:<search-string> format of search. When the same is searched with Sphinx's 'search' binary, the results are coming
up fine. Is RT not communicating with Sphinx over here?

--
Help improve RT by taking our user survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N23JW9T