We use Exchange 2007 <-> RT, setup should be the same in 2010.

- We're using exim because it can be configured to accept emails on a
per queue basis. Exim config looks like:

=============
router/310_rt
-----------------------
request_tracker3:
  debug_print = "R: request_tracker3 for \
                    $local_part$local_part_suffix@$domain \
                    (calling ${substr_1:${if eq{$local_part_suffix}{}\
                                       {-correspond}\
                                       {$local_part_suffix}}})"
  driver = redirect
  domains = +rt3_domains
  local_parts = mysql; QUEUENAME_QUERY
  local_part_suffix = -comment
  local_part_suffix_optional
  pipe_transport = request_tracker3_pipe
  data = "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate \
           --queue \"${lookup mysql{QUEUENAME_QUERY}}\" \
           --action ${substr_1:${if eq{$local_part_suffix}{}\
                                        {-correspond}\
                                        {$local_part_suffix}}} \
           --url RT3_URL"
  user = www-data

==========
transport/30-rt:
-----------------
request_tracker3_pipe:
  debug_print = "T: request_tracker3_pipe for $local_part@$domain"
  driver = pipe
  return_fail_output
  allow_commands = /usr/bin/rt-mailgate

=========
main/10_rt
----------------
QUEUENAME_QUERY   = \
                SELECT Name FROM Queues WHERE \
                CorrespondAddress =
'${quote_mysql:$local_part}@${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
                AND Disabled = '0'

hide mysql_servers = {mysqlserver}/{rtdb}/{rtuser}/{rtpass}

domainlist rt3_domains = myrtserver.mydomain.com: mydomain.com :
helpdesk.mydomain.com : otherdomainhandledbyrt.com

RT3_URL = https://myrt.mydomain.com/
-----------------

(we're using RT3.8 series still, hopefully someone can fill in if this
setup still works in RT4)

- In Exchange you configure a contact as
"myrtqu...@myrthost.mydomain.com". So if someone then emails
"myrtqu...@mydomain.com" it will be correctly forwarded to the RT
host. Exim will then pick it up, and inject it into the correct queue
via rt-mailgate.
- You should configure the default email address in Exchange to be
"myrtqu...@mydomain.com" and not "myrtqu...@myrthost.mydomain.com"
- You obviously need to create the queue in RT, and configure the
email addresses for the queue to match those specified in Exchange
- You need to allow inbound SMTP to your RT host from Exchange and
allow RT to use Exchange as a smarthost out

Let me know how you go,

Regards,

Chris

--
RT training in Amsterdam, March 20-21:
http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

Help improve RT by taking our user survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N23JW9T