We have a ticket that is owned by me, Ray Corbett

Logged in as Ray Corbett I  selected the ticket and set a Reminder.

That reminder displays in my Reminder Portal.  All is good.

Question 1:

1:  User Reza logs in.    He was viewing that ticket and made a reply to it.
All is good.  He has some information to dig up in this regard so he wanted to
set a reminder for himself to do so.
He selected the ticket and set a reminder to himself.
But.....
in his reminder portal he gets an error message saying:
Could not find ticket for reminder 67.  Please Contact your Administrator

How come?
And also how do I clear the error message for him.

Question 2:
When Reza logs in and selects the Reminder tab on the reminder portal to set a
reminder
He sees my (Ray Corbetts)  reminder  request with a clickable radio button in
his reminder editor.

??????

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>

<<inline: image001.gif>>

--
RT training in Amsterdam, March 20-21:
http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

Help improve RT by taking our user survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N23JW9T