Hey folks. Let me start by saying that I'm in the process of upgrading our RT install from 3.6.3 to 4.0.10. That said, I'm having an issue with some permissions that I'd really like to get figured out for a queue that I've setup prior to the upgrade.

In 3.6.3, it appears that a user needs SeeQueue in order to see a particular queue in the "New ticket in" drop down menu. Ideally that should only require CreateTicket. How can I change that so that a user only needs CreateTicket rights? It looks like this is also a problem in 4.0.10, so your time helping me with 3.6.3 won't be completely wasted on an old version.

Thank you in advance.