On 5/29/15 8:12 AM, Rohit Gupta wrote:
2)https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Request%20Tracker

but I am unable to fetch any emails from our office 365 account and the
fetchmail.log is showing the following error message  (snapshot attached)

500 Can't connect to request.domain.com:443 (certificate verify failed)

It seems like rt-mailgate cannot verify the ssl certificate. I have also
attached the snapshot of the fetchmailrc file.

So it sounds like fetchmail is working fine but rt-mailgate can't connect to your RT. You can use --no-verify-ssl in the rt-mailgate command but that isn't recommended, you should get the certificate or system configured so that your system trusts it.

https://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/rt-mailgate.html#no-verify-ssl

Regards,