> What do you mean by "without logins"? The email address needs
> to correspond to a user that already exists on the system?

Yes.  Here's what happened.  A privileged user entered an external email
address into the CC field, which did not have an account.  RT autocreated an
account for that person, and it accepted that external email address on the CC
field.  I need to prevent that.

How can I limit CC and AdminCC to email addresses that already have accounts?
Either rejecting the ticket or silently failing to add the CC/AdminCC email
address would be acceptable.

Joseph D. Wagner