Hi.
Thanks for the help.
However, that has not really fixed the issue.
The way the system should work is that if an email comes in and a ticket is opened the requester should get an auto response. They should not get another response if they reply to that ticket. At this point if you reply to the ticket it is triggering an auto response. It almost has to be this script because if i disable it that doesn't happen. However, that also then breaks the auto response i want to go out on ticket create.

Thoughts?