I think I just need confirmation on this:  I am changing a field using a Scrip
on the Transaction to change a custom field from the user entering "N/A" to
have it say "None" (this is a simplified version of what I'm really doing).  On
the UI, it will say "Custom Field changed from x to N/A" but it will not say
anything about it changing from "N/A" to "None".  Is this any way to show the
user this on the screen, without using email notifications?  There does not
seem to be since the Scrip is running separately.

Thanks.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions
(http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)