Hi Mike,

This is a pretty neat idea. I looked into it a bit and it seems to be what
Gmail calls a ‘Go-To Action’
https://developers.google.com/gmail/markup/reference/go-to-action
<https://developers.google.com/gmail/markup/reference/go-to-action>

I couldn’t get it to work in my first pass, but Gmail was also flagging my test
RT as spam so I don’t know if that has something to do with the link not
showing up.

I’ll play around with it a little more when I get the chance.

Thank you,
Dustin

---------