Okay, that makes more sense. Now I'm back to my FCGI problem: the process
spawns, but netstat shows nothing on the address:port I assign when using the
command. I can't kill or restart it because it doesn't seem to exist, though I
get a success message and can't spawn a new process on that port until I
restart Nginx. Confusing! Yes, this is on a fresh Debian server with nothing
but RT, Nginx, Fast-CGI, and supporting libraries installed.

Sent from my iPhone

---------