On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Alex Hall <ah...@autodist.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I've done it. My only question is, given that the checkbox was in
> the 'admin' tab of that page, do the members of the group have to be admins
> in some other way before the privileges kick in?

Nope. They just need to be group members of the group that you are
granting that right to. The "Admin" tab of that page just means
"administrative-esque rights".

 The way the page is set up,
> it makes it sound like you can grant rights to everyone, staff, and admins,
> as though admins were a separate type of user like privileged versus
> non-priveleged users?

You can grant rights to a variety of groups - some are predefined meta
groups and some are custom created groups. This is where you would
grant rights globally for groups.

-m
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017