I would not use the repo version even without familiarity with Linux - it would
make things actually more difficult later.  I would follow the instructions
exactly as they are written by BestPractical from the .tar.gz on their site.
One thing you can do to make life a little easier before doing that however is
to install the CPAN bundle with perl.

On Sep 12, 2016, at 12:29 PM, Alex Hall