From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of
Alex Hall
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 4:07 PM
To: rt-users <rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com>
Subject: [rt-users] Some users getting CSRF warnings when creating tickets?

Hi all,
We're starting to have more people test RT now. Oddly, the two who just started
trying it out get CSRF warnings when they try to make or update tickets, while
no one else does. They are using Chrome, but so is a guy who is *not* getting
the warnings. We're all in the same building, thus on the same network. Any
idea why this might be happening? My Nginx log for RT doesn't include anything
about this, and my RT log is empty. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department