Hope that helps

Best Regards

Martin

On 2016-10-17 12:45, Kem Hartley wrote:
RT Community,
I'm trying to setup 2FA, specifically Duo, with the RT login process.
I'm having a difficult time figuring out where to place the duo perl
code in the login process.  I'm using external LDAP authentication.
Once the successful login returns from LDAP, where does RT forward to
the home page.  I need to put in the duo perl code before RT sends the
authenticated user to the home page.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017
---------