*Please send Profiles to dina...@ardorglobal.com
<dina...@ardorglobal.com>  *

*Dear Partners *
*This is my Direct Client **Requirement*
*Please fill all the details and send me ASAP *
*provide **consultant** Contact  (Please dont give  Google Voice Number )*

Candidate Name: *(FULL LEGAL NAME)*

Contact Number:-

Skype ID:-

Email ID :-

Visa/Work Status (Validity) :-

Copy of Photo ID:-

Hourly Rate/Salary :-

*DOB (MM/DD/YY):-*

*Last 4 digits of SSN/Passport*:-

Availability (Notice period):-

Current Location:-

Willing to relocate:-

Current Employment Status:-

Best time for Phone Interview:-

Best time for Skype Interview:-

Education & Year: (Highest level of Education ONLY, us abbreviations)

LinkedIn Profile Or Portfolio Link:-

Employer details:-
Previous Kroger Employee: *[Y/N]*
Previous Kroger Contractor/Fulltime: *[Y/N]*
If PreviousKroger, last location worked:
If Previous Kroger, provide at least one manager name:
Years of Relevant Experience:
Available for travel? *[Y/N]*
Experience Summary:

*DO NOT SUBMIT OPT CANDIDATES …this is a senior level role*

Location: Cincinnati OH
Rates:- Open

*Most important skills & Responsibilities*

   - Senior Spark Programmer  who is well versed with Hadoop ecosystem (Big
   Data). *Candidate must understand the SPARK architecture.*

*Qualifications*

   - 5+ years of IT experience
   - Minimum of 3 years’ experience in architecture, design and development
   of Big data systems
   - Expertise in Data Modelling and building Datamarts
   - Strong expertise in *Spark, Advanced Data/SQL skills, Unix Shell
   Scripting*
   - Expertise in Pig and Hive is a plus
   -

*Regards,Dinakar BabuArdor GlobalCall - 937-660-5129Email
- dina...@ardorglobal.com  <dina...@ardorglobal.com>*