Hi Friends,

I got an urgent  need for * Java Developer/Lead*  which are immediate
closable, Kindly let me know if any of your consultants are interested and
available for the below requirement. If interested, kindly respond back
with  consultant resume, hourly billing rate and availability time to
discuss.

*Here is the requirement in detail*

*Role: Java Developer/Lead*

*Location: NYC,NY *

*Duration: 6- 12+ months*

*Job description:*

Must have onsite/offshore model exp

*Must have skill set:*
Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, MVC
Basics of Mongo DB/NoSQL
Basics of AWS
Video Engineering skills – DRM, HLS, etc.,

*Nice to have skill set:*
Angular 2+
React JS
Micro services architecture knowledge