Hello All,

Urgently looking for DevOps Developer with Micro Services Exp

Role : DevOps Consultant

Location : Middletown, NJ

Duration: long term

Skills:

1.       Linux Shell Scripting - Bash and Python scripting

2.       Docker

3.       Micro services framework

4.       Kubernetes

5.       Metrics Collection Framework

.         Must have good computer science concepts and able to explore /
learn new concepts

.         Must be an subject matter expert in Linux shell Scripting using
Bash and Python

.         Must be familiar with Docker

.         Must be familiar with micro services concepts - service
registration, service discovery, horizontal scaling etc.

.         Should be familiar with Kubernetes

Nice to Have:

.         Understanding of Metrics Collection Framework like TICK stack,
Prometheus

.         Elastic Search

Tanvir Ahmed

cid:image001.png@01D0CAAF.DD867B10

Innovative Information Technologies Inc. | 5 Independence Way, Suite 230
Princeton, NJ 08540

(609-751-0690, 732-985-9100  Ext 207, Direct : 609-281-5065   |
<mailto:tan...@innovativeinfotech.com> tan...@innovativeinfotech.com

Fax: 609-228-5326

"Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)" from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject; I
would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanvir-ahmed/10/7a/7b3/> linkedin
<https://www.facebook.com/InnovativeInformationTechnology/> Facebook-icon
(3) <https://twitter.com/iitntwk> Twitter-icon (1)

"If you develop the habits of success, you will make success a habit."