*Hi  *

Please take a look at the below job description & let me know if you would
be interested in this opportunity with our direct client or know someone
who can be a good fit for this role.

*15412-1*

*Need Passport number (Mandatory)        *

*Position  **      : AWS Devops/ System Engineer*
* Location       : **Plano, TX*

*Duration       : 24 Months*

*Need Experience at least 8-12 Years*

*Key Skills: **AWS, DevOps/CI/CD, SSO (Single Sign-On),  Identity
management/Ping* Federate*/SiteMinder/SailPoint/SAML/Okta.*

*Job Description:*

• Familiarity with setting up CICD using repositories like Github and build
tools like Jenkins and Github.

• High competency in AWS Cloud platform deployment.

• Finesse in providing SSO solutions for applications with peculiar
requirement.

• Experience with SSO solutions, like CA SiteMinder on Windows as well as
on Linux servers.

• Experience with any of these products – Ping
Federate/SiteMinder/SailPoint/SAML/Okta

• Experience in services like change management, knowledge on problem and
incident management, proficient in tools like HPSM with a good
understanding of ITIL concepts.

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however, you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!   *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Roshni Siddiqui*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Desk.: 804-212-0480 Cell : 804-352-2766*

*E: **roshni.siddi...@pyramidci.com * <roshni.siddi...@pyramidci.com>* Web:
**http://www.pyramidci.com/staffing-home*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/staffing-home>

[image: cid:image009.jpg@01D02C05.4FFC5560]