Hi ,

Please check below position and reply back with thebelow details and updated
resume if you are comfortable.

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: Long term contract

Client: Hexaware / Delta airlines

·         5+ yearsof Experience

·         Expertlevel development skills in HTML5, JS and CSS

·         Javascriptversions ES2015/ES6 and Typescript – a superset of ES2015

·         Node andNPM

·         Javascriptframeworks

o AngularJS v2+

o Express JS

o jQuery

·         UItesting, E2E testing

o Jasmine

o Karma

o Protractor

o PhantomJS

·         Applicationbundlers

o Webpack

o (optional) SystemJS

·         Taskrunners :

o Grunt, Gulp, etc

·         CSS3/Frameworks

o Bootstrap v3/v4

o Foundation CSS

o SaaS

·         Expertisein Web Components

·         Expertisein CI servers and Continuous Integration and Delivery

o Jenkins

·         Errortracking libraries

o TrackJS

·         UXexperience

o iRise

·         TestDriven Development

o Quality forward development practices, with automation atforefront for
continuous quality

o Performant sites focused on optimal time to interact for endconsumers, and
continuous focus on improvement of that

o Secure sites that adhere to best practices for informationsecurity What gets
you up in morning:

·         Being apart of and leading an awesome team

·         Writingclean code, a bit of functional and reactive programming

·         Continuousimprovement journey with logging and error tracking/handling

·         Performanceoptimization, dynamic loading and caching at significant
scale

·         UI Grids,Responsive Web Design

·         Buildautomation

·         Dependencymanagement between applications

·         Abilityto write, execute and visualize test results

·         Code organizationand bundling for coherent packaging

·         Responsibilities:Are you ready to Keep Climbing with client by
working on cutting edge front endtechnologies for a multi-billion dollar and
multi-million user digitalproperty? Then read on...we are looking for someone
who is a passionatetechnical leader in the User Interface development space.
This is what you willbe doing:

·         Leadingteams and hands on implementing front ends associated with the
technicaldesigns for product/project teams

·         Leadingteam efforts, delegating tasks, following up on progress of
the team andcoaching junior and new team members

·         Transformingbusiness requirements into conceptual/logical application
architectures

·         Determiningfeasibility & scalability of front end solutions,
interacting with businessand product owners in order to define technical
solutions for customer problems

·         Productionissue triage, management, and prevention as needed

·         Technicaldefinition and implementation for analytics, error
logging/tracking, and otherkey functional customer interactions with client

·         UI Designreviews for feasibility and impact analysis

·         Developsustainable Accessibility compliant solutions

·         Technicaldebt resolutions, prevention & code reviews

·         Analysisand implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability
initiatives

·         Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideasfor customer
interactions with Client -Assists in defining alternate solutionsfor the
business problem.

 Skill Matrix:

|  Skills

  |  Obtained Years of Experience

  |  Last Year Used

|  As angular Developer

|  Angular 2 or more

|   UX experience.

|  Bootstrap

|  ExpressJS

|  Node& NPM

|  Phantom JS

Details:

|  Full Name

|  Visa Status

|  Availability

|  Current Location

|  Willing to Relocate..?

|  Contact Number for interview

|  Email ID

|  Webcam ID (Skype )

|  Expected Rate/Salary

|  *Passport Number (If EAD or H1B holder)

|  *Full DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)

|  Last 4 Digits of SSN#

|  Total IT Exp

|  Degree- (which degree) & Year of Graduation

|  Good Time to Reach

|  Face to Face (Yes/No)

   Regards Arun | Sr. Technical Recruiter KLNtek 626-414-4522
 a...@klntekmail.com 324 E. Foothill Blvd. Suit # 206 Arcadia, CA 91006 USA
www.KLNtek.com