Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *BA/QA *Position with my client. Please send
me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

*Requirement details:   *

*Job title: BA/QA*

*Location: **Stamford, CT*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*No OPT’s Please*

*Job Description*:

Created requirements documents and test plans Performed Unit testing and
Integration testing

QA Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio,
VBA/Macros, Tableau (nice to have) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
(e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups, OBDC linking),

Strong knowledge of SQL for database structures and reporting, including
developing complex SQL queries like functions, tables, views, triggers and
stored procedures

Experience performing SQL tuning and optimization (nice to have) Exposure
to Data warehousing, Business Intelligence

Data Analysis Good communication skills (written and oral)

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas