We have 12 URGENT open position on below skill set, we need resume of those
candidates, who can join on *Monday itself, 10/22.*

 *Share your resume on souravs77...@gmail.com <souravs77...@gmail.com>*

*Please do not change subject line.*

Client: Ingram Micro

Location – Irvine, CA

POSITIONS:

1.       Front end developer  with .Net need (3 positions)

2.       Full Stack developer with .Net (3 Positions )

3.       QA Engineer (3 Positions)

4.       Scrum Master (3 positions)

*Job descriptions:*

*1)       **Full Stack .Net  *

*Responsibilities*

•             Be a builder You will build, expand, and scale products
and/or services that support our growing IoT portfolio

•             Understand and leverage appropriate software architecture
patterns

•             Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web
applications

•             Test web services, web applications, and distributed
applications

•             Be proactive: Identify gaps with current Ingram Micro
solutions and develop plans to address them

*Position requirements*

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering

•             Minimum of 5-10 years in a Full Stack software engineering
role

•             Extensive experience with Front end technologies ASP .NET ,
MVC, React , Angular etc.

•             Experience with some technologies such as: Python, Elixir,
JavaScript (Node), HTML, CSS, React/Vue/Clojurescript

•             In depth knowledge of entire web development process

*2)       **Front End .NET (Need strong on Frontend Skills) *

*Required Skills:*

·         HTML

·         CSS

·         JavaScript

·         JQuery

·         Angular

*3)       **QA Automation- 3 job positions (Selenium & Java)*

*Job Description *

·         Selenium with Java

·         Certification preferred

*4)       **Job Title: Scrum Master*

*Job Description *

·         *Budget tracking*

·         Gain signoff on scope lock for each Sprint

·         track all user stories in accordance with the completion criteria

·         Responsible for project closure activities

·         Identify potential risk and raise red flags

·         Leads Scrum Ceremonies - stand ups, Sprint retrospectives etc.