Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title : Dell Boomi Developer*

*Location :San Jose, CA*

*Type : Contract*

*Job Description:*

•       5-7 years of development experience and 3-5 years of relevant
experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering
development, database and middleware technologies like Dell Boomi
Integration Platform.

•       Dell Boomi Professional Certifications is a plus

•       Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple
responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.

•       Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software
design.

•       Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
methodologies.

•       Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL,
XSD and JSON experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Partner with development engineers in design review, code review and
solution definition discussions

•       Experienced in the development of EDI mapping including ANSI X12
and EDIFACT message, but not limited to these formats.

•       Worked on at least 1-2 Dell Boomi cloud integrations with SAP S4
HANA

•       Hands on experience in PL/SQL, Java, C#, or similar language

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

off: 248-598-7520