Hi , Please check below position and reply back with the below details and
updated resume if you are comfortable. Senior Level Application
DeveloperPositions 2In-Person Interview: 11/14 – 11/16Start date:
12/03/18Location: Tumwater/Olympia, WA Senior Level Application Developer must
possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or
minimum 5 years’ experience in Information TechnologyAbility to effectively
produce in multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification,
business analysis, coding, QA testing, and system documentation.Skills in
application and database analysis, debugging, maintenance, and
implementationSkills in system requirements specification development and
documentationStrong leadership and communication abilities.Ability to
effectively contribute and work in managed team environment. Specific duties
include:·         Perform analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation of software using C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.NET Web API, CSS,
JavaScript, JQuery, JQuery UI, HTML5, AJAX, and XML.·         Write complex SQL
Queries·         Experience with user interface design and development.·
 Develop Reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for .NET.·
Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users
to create effective solutions.·         Elicit, understand, and document
complex business processes and translate them into solutions.·         Interact
and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business units, as well
as key Subject Matter Experts.·         Exercise excellent communication skills
for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s
expectations.·         Participate in workshop/interview meetings with
business/application owners and end users·         Effectively manage time to
assure commitments are met on time.·         Application Integration of .NET
environments, and third party tools.·         Employ source code repository
check-in processes using TFS.·         Employ a strong team-oriented focus.·
     Additional duties may be assigned as determined by WSF IT Application
Manager or Supervisor. Mandatory skills·         Minimum 5 years’ of recent
experience with C# and ASP.·         Minimum 5 years’ of recent experience in
writing and tuning stored procedures and SQL scripts·         Minimum 3 years’
of recent experience with MVC, XML, CSS, jQuery·         Minimum 3 years’ of
recent experience with Visual studio 2010 or above Desirable skills·
Minimum 3 years’ of recent experience with CSLA or similar frameworks·
Minimum 3 years’ of recent experience with SSRS reports·         Minimum 3
years’ of recent experience with technical documentation·         Minimum 3
years’ of recent experience with unit testing and system testing application
software Please Fill the below details and send me along with your resume if
you are interested. Skill Matrix:
| Skills | Obtained Years of Experience | Last Year Used |
| As an Application Developer |   |   |
| E xperience with C# |   |   |
| ASP.NET |   |   |
| E xperience in writing and tuning stored procedures and SQL scripts |   |   |
| E xperience with MVC, XML, CSS, jQuery |   |   |
| E xperience with Visual studio 2010 or above |   |   |
| E xperience with CSLA or similar frameworks |   |   |
| E xperience with SSRS reports |   |   |
| E xperience with unit testing and system testing application software |  |  |

  PASSPORT Number is Mandatory for any EAD or H1B consultants. Details:
| Full Name |   |
| Visa Status |   |
| Availability |   |
| Current Location |   |
| Willing to Relocate..? |   |
| Contact Number for interview |   |
| Email ID |   |
| Webcam ID (Skype ) |   |
| Expected Rate/Salary |   |
| * Passport Number (If EAD or H1B holder ) |   |
| * Full DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) |   |
| Last 4 Digits of SSN# |   |
| Total IT Exp |   |
| Degree- (which degree) & Year of Graduation |   |
| Good Time to Reach     |   |
| Face to Face (Yes/No) |   |
| Currently Any Interviews in pipe line..? |   |

    Regards Arun | Sr. Technical Recruiter KLNtek 626-414-4522
 a...@klntekmail.com 324 E. Foothill Blvd. Suit # 206 Arcadia, CA 91006 USA
www.KLNtek.com