Hello,

Q1 Technologies, Inc. is looking for Storage Engineer for a Contract
position with one of our client Waukesha, WI. Please review the job
description below and reply me back if you would like to be considered for
this opportunity. Referrals are always welcomed.

Role: Storage Engineer

Job Location: Waukesha, WI

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Telephonic/Skype

Must-Have:

.         Unix Shell Scripting and text processing tools

.         Unix Administration, Foundation : C++, Perl Programming, Linux
Internals

.         Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Engineering related discipline

.         Expert level experience with Linux Admin and Migration experience
(RedHat Enterprise Linux)

.         Expert level experience with Perl scripting

.         Basic/Intermediate level experience with C++

Regards,

Abhishek Anand | Technical Recruiter

Desk: 630-536-8202 Ext: 5520
Email:  <mailto:abhishek.an...@q1tech.com> abhishek.an...@q1tech.com