Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and
details.

 *Please send resume to bhar...@sapvix.com <bhar...@sapvix.com>*

*Position*

*Title :  **Java developer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE , Columbus, OH and Tampa, Florida*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Type of position : C2C *

*Job Description*

This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capability, includes:

·         BS/BA degree or equivalent experience

·         Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
architecture disciplines

·         Understanding of architecture and design across all systems

·         Working proficiently in development toolsets

·         Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
throughout the firm to accomplish common goals

·         Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
with Java being paramount

·         Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance and software improvement

·         Java Objects, Java Script, JPA, SQL, Oracle, Hibernate, GIT/SVN,
Jenkins, Maven

·         Java/J2EE/EJB, Springboot/MVC, Gem Fire, Kafka, Cassandra, Amps,
IBM WAS

·         Microservice Architecture, Cloud Computing, Docker Containers,
Restful API

·         Object Oriented Design, Agile Scrum/Kanban, Test Driven
Development, DevOps

Hands on experience on the following areas:

1.      Core Java ( Exception handling, Design patterns, Concurrency (
Threads, Executor services))

2.      Java8

3.      Spring core, Spring MVC and Spring boot.

4.      Design patterns ( Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Proxy)

5.      Messaging Brokers ( MQ)

6.      Prepared to write code

*Please reply me with below details along with your resume..*

Full Name :

Current Location :

Home Phone & Cell Phone :

E-mail address :

Work Authorization  & Validity

Current Employer :

Total years of IT experience :

Skills :

Expected Rate:

Relocation :

Availability/Notice period :

Preferable time for discussion :

*Skype ID :

*LinkedIn :

Highest education(Education Course Name):

University Name and City, State, Country  :

Year Completed:

Project Reference 1:

Project References 2:

Best Regards,

Bharath

SAP ViX Inc.,

Sr.Technical Analyst.

Email: bhar...@sapvix.com

Tel: 510-358-3392 <510-455-4800>

48531 Warm Springs| Fremont, CA 94539 USA

YM &* Gtalk*: bharathpola.recruiter

www.sapvix.com

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.