Hi,

Hope you are doing splendid!!!

This is *Bharat* from *Q1 Tech*,

Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your
interest.

*Role:* *Full Stack Developer*

*Job Location: **Orlando,FL*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Must Have:*

Develop and maintain the design and user-experience of our core web
applications.
Minimum 5+ years of experience
Proficiency using HTML/CSS/JavaScript/AJAX
Experience in backend technology such as PHP or Python
*Proficiency using EmberJS / Angular and JS JQuery, Bootstrap,*
*GitHub proficiency needed*
Hands-on experience of developing and deploying applications in cloud
environments preferably AWS
Experience in building web using modern web technologies including CCS5,
HTML5, Ember JS, JQuery, AngularJS, Node.js
Experience with RESTful architecture
Experience in tuning and memory management
Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
Exposure to web services security and authorization frameworks
*Must have knowledge of: EmberJS, Python, Django, AWS DevOps*

--
Thanks & regards,
*Bharat Kumar Verma* | *Technical Recruiter*

*Email: bharat.ve...@q1tech.com <bharat.ve...@q1tech.com>*