Please find this below attachment for .net developer

Email id : karthik90.nu...@gmail.com

3375000605

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:16 PM sanjeeth goud <sanjeethgoudcan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Hi professional,*
>
> *hope you are doing great,*
>
> *we have an immediate openings for the below position, kindly let me know
> your interest with your updated resume and expected rate ASAP*
>
> *need passport and current client Badge*
>
> *Job Role : .Net Developer*
>
> *Job Duration : Long Term*
>
> *Job location : METTAWA, IL*
>
> *Experience required : 10+ Years required *
>
> *Job Description(JD). *
>
> Need a NET person who has more than 5 years of experience Should be
> technically strong and need to have production support experience Need to
> work in L2 and L3 space Need to liase with L 15 team to ensure team is
> working well and SLAs are not missed HeShe should be well versed with ITIL
> concepts Need to have strong communication skills with experience in
> customer handling Working in shifts is essential and on call basis on week
> end basis if required Prior experience working in onshoreoffshore model is
> essential and need to have good database skills Understanding of incidents
> problems change management and tools and technologies related to javenet
> essential Should be open to work in outside office hours if needed on call
> basis Should have strong database skills and working in high pressure
> environment
>

> *Thanks & Regards *
>
> *    Sanjeeth *
>
> *|| Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 2519  || Fax : 703-439-2550 ||*
>
> *||m.sanje...@canopyone.com <m.sanje...@canopyone.com> ||www.canopyone.com
> <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *
>

> --

​
​

Best Regards......

  Teja  Sr. Sales

 Email: - t...@svvinfotech.com <d...@svvinfotech.com>

 Contact:-  7328101361

 Address:-  40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite 100, Edison, N j 08817

 Google Hangouts:-  tejasvvinfot...@gmail.com

      www.svvinfotech.com