*Hello Associates..*

*Greetings from Bi Labs Inc .*

*Hope you are doing great today!*

*I represent, Bilabs Inc. a fast growing staffing and contracting company
based in NJ that we promise to deliver the great quality candidates for
competitive rates.*

*Below is the list of consultants rolling out of project in a week and
looking?*

*Excitedly for wonderful opportunities on C2C** / C2H. **Please let me know
if you are interested in any of the profiles with the client requirements
on **ni...@bilabsinc.com* <ni...@bilabsinc.com>*   or you can reach us at
732-358-6868 Xtn  104*

*Consultant name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Experience*

*Availability*

*Sai Krishna*

*Hadoop*

*NJ*

*Yes*

*8+*

*Immediate*

*Praveen*

*Automation QA Tester*

*CA*

*Yes*

*7+*

*Immediate*

*Sindhura*

*DevOps Engineer*

*MI*

*Yes*

*7*

*One week*

*Chaitanya*

*Salesforce*

*CO*

*Yes*

*7+*

*Immediate*

*Amarendra*

*Security Engineer*

*CA*

*Yes*

*5+*

*Immediate*

*Viswanadh*

*DevOps Engineer*

*UT*

*Yes*

*6+*

*Immediate*

*Regards*

*K.Nivas*

517 Route 1 South, Suite 3060, Iselin, NJ - 08830
Phone: *732-358-6868* Xtn: 104| Fax: 732-653-0298

Email: ni...@bilabsinc.com URL: http://www.bilabsinc.com

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/k-nivas-93bba421

We are E-Verified company