Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *UI Path RPA Developer Analyst*  with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

*KINDLY REFER IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS INTERESTED FOR ANY OF THE BELOW
OPENINGS*

*Any Visa is fine need Current Project Timesheet*

*Requirement details:   *

Job title: UI Path RPA Developer Analyst

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 12 Months

*Job Description*:

• Experience: Minimum 5 years

• certifications: UI Path Advanced level is a plus

• Knowledge of Main Frames and Oracle ERP (Required)

• Good to have certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT, PMP, Prince2,

*Technical Knowledge*

• Technical Solution Architecture of UI Path

• At least 2-3 RPA projects solution experience (end to end implementation).

• RPA Architecture and Delivery experience is a must.

• RPA Implementation experience of Finance & Accounting process is Must

• RPA Solution design and Bug fixing of Accounting process good to have

• RPA – Ticket resolution

• At least 3 to 4 years of professional experience in programming
(including scripting /coding), SQL, DOTNET and relational databases, and
application development

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas