Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*RF Engineer*

*Sunnyvale CA*

*12+ Months *

*Job Description:*

•             Develop, implement and managed site acquisition thru
construction for all Small Cell and Outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems
(DAS)in US

•             Experienced in working with a team of SAC, Engineers
Construction Managers, ROW, OSP Fiber Engineers, OSP Construction Managers

•             Experience working with City officials to develop design
standards for Ordinances for workable solution for Telecom Providers

•             Radio Frequency  Engineer with experience in Drive
testing/Walk testing and DAS commissioning

•             Worked on system commissioning, integrations, and activations

•             Test, troubleshoot, configure and commission DAS for both
small and large venues and outdoor DAS designs as well

•             Perform system tests using scanners, spectrum analyzers,
transmitters, and other electronic test equipment.

•             CDMA, UMTS and LTE optimization and commissioning

•             Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve, reproduce and report
software and hardware problems

•             Familiar with in-building design requirements for coverage
and capacity

•             Drive designs for capacity intensive venues using multiple
antenna locations within limited space while managing interference/overlap
(prediction/CW testing) for increased capacity output

•             Plan, coordinate and oversee walk testing including
Continuous Wave (CW) and benchmarking in office buildings

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

off: 248-598-7520