Hello,

Greetings!!

This is Arul from ITTStar Consulting, LLC; we are looking for Sr. Java
Developer for the below mentioned requirement. Kindly forward the resume, rate
and contact details for further process.

I also kindly request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Job Duration: 12+ Months
Job Type: C2C
Rate: Open
Interview Mode: Skype or GO2Meeting interview with hiring team (Technical in
nature)

Year of Exp: 10 + years

Must have skills:
Java Springboot, Spring cloud, Spring framework, Config Server, Mockito,
Jacoco, Junit, Jenkins, Artifactory, Websevices, RabbitMQ, JMS, SOAP, XML,
JSON, Swagger,Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SonarQube, Git/BitBucket, Maven, Rally,
RDBMS, NOSQL Databases, Oracle, SQL server

Nice to have:
RestAssured, Middleware (any middleware tool), Spring batch, Apigee / API
management tools, Spring integration, AngularJS, Gemfire, MongoDB, Data
pipelines, Oracle Financials / Loan and Lease.

Regards,
Arul Antony
ITTSTAR Consulting, LLC. | WWW.ITTSTAR.COM<http://www.ITTSTAR.COM>
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta GA - 30022
P: (678) 833-5219 | O: (678) 648-6681
E: a...@ittstar.com  |Gmail: ittstar.consult...@gmail.com