Hello,

Greetings!!

This is Sathish from ITTStar Consulting, LLC; we are looking for Lead C# .Net
Developer for the below mentioned requirement. Kindly forward the resume, rate
and contact details for further process.

I also kindly request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.
Job Title: Lead C# .Net Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Duration: 12+ Months
Job Type: C2C
Interview Mode: Skype or GO2Meeting interview with hiring team (Technical in
nature)
Year of Exp: 9+ years

Qualifications and Experience

  *   8+ years’ experience building rich data-driven web applications
  *   Languages/Framework: Minimum of ASP.NET 4, C#
  *   Web Platform: ASP.NET, MVC 4
  *   Development tools/IDE: Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server Management Studio
  *   Database: MSSQL Server or MySQL
  *   Front end HTML, CSS, Javascript (jQuery preferred), Ajax, Json/XML
  *   Object-oriented development
  *   Formalized QA/testing and revision-based development
  *   Version Control - Git/SVN
  *   WCM experience desired
  *   Experience accurately estimating development and/or project timelines
  *   Ability to write clear, web-standard, well documented code
  *   Track record working within team environment inclusive of designers, peer
developers and business/requirements team
  *   Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
with deadlines and high standards
  *   Experience implementing complex website and application interface designs
  *   Outstanding communication and listening skills - team and client

Regards,
Sathish
ITTSTAR Consulting, LLC. | WWW.ITTSTAR.COM<http://www.ITTSTAR.COM>
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta GA - 30022
D: +1(678) 648-6681
E: sath...@ittstar.com