*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP*

*Position : Senior SAS Analyst with Data Analyst Exp.*

*Location : **Des Moines IA*

*Duration : 12+ months*

*Work Authorization : Any*

*Interview –  Phone then Skype *

*Job Description : *

*·         6+ years of SAS experience (Advanced SAS/Macros)*

*·         Experience with database design*

*·         Strong statistics and mathematical skills*

*·         Experience in descriptive and predictive analytics*

*·         Knowledge of machine learning algorithm (Preferred)*

*·         Experience with MS Excel/Visio/Access*

*·         Data Analysis/Data Mapping *

*·         Knowledge of Life Insurance business*

*·         Fast learner and ability to work independently*

*·         Good communication skills*

Please get back me with below details if you wish to apply for below role.

Submission Details

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Skype Id:

Current location:

FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Last 4 Digit of SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

US Experience

LinkedIn :

Rate /Employer Details

*ANAND MISHRA*

*Account Manager & Recruitment Executive*

*INFOGIUM TECHNOLOGIES*

*678-208-5610** | **anand.mis...@infogium.com* <anand.mis...@infogium.com>

*WWW.INFOGIUM.COM* <http://www.infogium.com/>

*2655 Azalea Bluff Dr Cumming, GA 30041*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAMh7eE6GpFXzYqRUNkSpBMhn7XZhsTXA5qc94_Nve8B2mRwpMQ%40mail.gmail.com.