*Hi Professionals,*

*hope you are doing well,*

*we have an immediate openings for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume and expected rate ASAP.*

*job title: Java with Azure*

*location: Las Vegas ,NV *

*duration: 6+months*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:*

*•*Identifying and analyzing user requirements
•Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software
development life cycle
•Developing Java EE applications
•Good understanding on Azure application design and connectivity patterns,
Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.

·         Knowledge on Azure functions including bindings and triggers.

·         Knowledge on Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using
Azure CLI and Azure Portal.

·         Knowledge on Azure messaging service

·         Strong working experience on managing APIs

·         Strong understanding on event based, message-based architecture.

·         Proficient in using Source Repository and versioning in Git and
other versioning tool like SVN.

Thanks and Regards

  *Sanjeeth mandala*
  Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2519 <703-831-8282>     . <703-867-7172>
  Email:m.sanje...@canopyone.com Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>