From: rtc-linux@googlegroups.com <rtc-linux@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Prasad Rao <prasadparadigminfot...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:19 AM
Subject: [rtc-linux] Direct Client: SFDC Developer - Indianapolis, IN - 12+
Months Contract

Hi,

Reply back to p...@idexcel.com<mailto:p...@idexcel.com> for further process.

Title: SFDC Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: Long term contract

Experience: Over all 8 with at least 3+ relevant experience.
Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning
Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing
custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
Experience with Classic to Lightning gMigration.
Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
Experience cu stomizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex
Triggers.
Experience with Salesforce administration.
Developing Pro file and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security
in mind.

rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAEPgf9wHpx%2BvZLn%3DW3qiM7y_QMnZqVOrHOc89uB6oFCckmxR8A%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAEPgf9wHpx%2BvZLn%3DW3qiM7y_QMnZqVOrHOc89uB6oFCckmxR8A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.