100% interview

Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp .

Please Let me know your Interest with below job opening. Also share your update
Resume & Best time to talk , Accordingly we will discuss ..

Role: Software Engineer ( MS OS + Windows)

Location: Houston, TX

Here is more detailed info from our job description, People who have experience
in deploying enterprise systems, MS OS, ETL,  Integration with other systems
are critical skills. Analytics skills will be needed for a subset of the
projects.

Additional: Deployment engineers with good customer facing skills preferably
experienced in deploying web based systems. We also need strong technical
skills  in C#, HTM5, Browser debugging  etc., and ETL based DB knowledge for
data migration.

Skills & Knowledge:

Essential

•             Experience in deploying and debugging Enterprise software in
Microsoft Environment

•             Excellent debugging /knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML5,
PowerShell, TypeScript, IIS,   and Angular

•             Microsoft Server OS knowledge

•             SQL Server Management Experience

•             Experience ETL Techniques and tools

•             Experience in integrating applications

•             Exposure to Open Source Analytics

•             Enhance or make custom changes in existing utilities, batch
scheduling

•             Exposure to Software support

•             Knowledge of Windows programming environment

•             Knowledge of Web Security, Authentication and Authorization

•             Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•             Ability to calmly manage crisis situations

•             Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks

•             Ability to work with minimum supervision

Network/IT fundamentals

§             Active Directory

§             TCP/IP, Ports, IP, Ping , FTP etc.

§             Windows Services

§             Powershell, Command prompt

§             Windows Services – Start/stop/schedule etc.

§             Experience in VM

o             Software installation in Windows server environment

o             IIS Knowledge

o             RDB

§             Fundamentals- Schema/Table/accounts etc,

§             SQL query, SQL Management Studio

§             SQL server basics

§             SSIS for integration with SQL server

§             ODBC/ADO

o             XML – May be HTML 5 additionally

o             Optional Jquery

Preferred

•             Experience in SCADA, Protocols such as MODBUS,OPC

•             Experience in RTUs, PLCs, communication configuration and
troubleshooting

•             Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web applications

•             Experience in Data Analytics, BI

•             Experience in CygNet, LOWIS, ForeSite  or similar software

•             Experience in Oil and Gas Industry•

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Kumari

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2201
Fax :   609 799 5746