Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp .

We have an Excellent Opportunity with LTI [Larsen & toubro infotech(LTI)].
Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this, Immediate hire
Positions

This is super urgently requirement, please share with me candidate, who can
start in a week or 2 weeks

Role: PowerBI Developer

Location: Housten TX

Job type: Contract/Full Time

Start Date: Immediate

Job Details:

Duties and responsibilities:

ü  Experience in building enterprise models using Power BI desktop or SSAS

ü  Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to warehouse
standards

ü  Develop self-service models, data analytics using power BI service

ü  Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and service (Power BI, Flow,
PowerApps.)

ü  Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service data
preparation

ü  Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business
requirements

ü  Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data
models

ü  Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping

ü  Strong understanding of Power BI application security layer models

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Kumari

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2201
Fax :   609 799 5746

priyank...@nityo.com

priyankanit...@gmail.com
(www.nityo.com <http://www.nityo.com/> )

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road,Suite 1285,Plainsboro, NJ 08536

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand